The N3300 Series supports up to six channels, each with a unique maximum voltage and current. They allow the design of a flexible automated test equipment (ATE) system to verify many types of power supplies, DC-to-DC converters, and batteries. Add additional modules to test multiple power sources simultaneously. Each module includes a 16-bit voltage, current, and power measurement system.
- Choice of half-rack width or full-rack width mainframe
- Constant current, constant voltage, and constant resistance modes
- Built-in transient generator
- 16-bit voltage and current measurements captured simultaneously
- Stable operation down to 0 V
- Modular design for system flexibility
- Fast command processing and settling times
- Available interfaces: analog, RS232, and GPIB
Easily control your electronic loads, build automated tests, and visualize measurements over time for better device characterization.
- Track and record your voltage, current, and resistance to understand the impact of events to power draw.
- Configure modules in parallel for single point configuration of multiple modules.
- Export data in only three clicks to popular tools, such as MATLAB and Microsoft Excel or Word for documentation or further analysis.
- Develop custom test procedures or sequences with Test Flow.
- Receive KeysightCare software support subscription and license with each new instrument purchase.